Good evening from Keflavik, Iceland where I am waiting for a flight home after a week in Iceland’s western fjords. This week while I was traveling I ran posts from guest writers along with a handful of posts of my own. Next week I will be back to my regular posting schedule.
Here are this week’s most popular posts:
1. 5 Google Chrome Extensions to Help Your School Save Ink & Paper
2. Guided Reading in Google Apps for Education
3. Four Ways for Students to Create Multimedia Magazines
4. Stay Focused – A Chrome Extension to Help You Stop Wasting Time
5. Good Chrome Extensions for Students with Disabilities
6. Good Ideas for Using Augmented Reality in Elementary School Math and Reading
7. Quill – Writing Worksheets Made Interactive
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
IXL offers a huge assortment of mathematics lesson activities.
Class Charts provides a great way to record and analyze student behavior information.
Typing Club offers free typing lessons for students.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master’s degrees in Instructional Media.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is offers professional development workshops in Boston and Chicago.
StoryBoard That is a great tool for creating comics and more.