Well it’s almost hard to believe that another month has passed and December is here. It seems like just yesterday the new school year was starting (here in the US anyway) and now the end of the first semester feels like it’s just around the corner. I hope the fall semester has been good to all of you.
As I do every month, I’ve compiled a list of the most popular (by pageviews) posts of the month. Here are the most popular posts on Free Technology for Teachers for the month of November, 2011.
1. 9 Tools Students Can Use to Create Music Online
2. A Visualization of Punctuation’s Importance
3. KinderTown – Find Apps for Pre-K Students
4. What You Want to Know About iPads in Education
5. Simple Science Videos
6. Cite This For Me – A Reference List Generator
7. iStoryBooks – A Great Storybook App for Tablets
8. Ten Search Tools and Tactics Teachers and Students Need to Know
9. Science Video Portal and Interactives
10. Planes Overhead and Other Cool Wolfram Alpha Things
Please visit the official advertisers and marketing partners that help keep this blog going.
LearnBoost provides a free online gradebook service for teachers.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
TenMarks offers a free online mathematics program to supplement in-classroom instruction.
Edublogs provides blog hosting for teachers and students.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
Lesley University offers quality online graduate programs for teachers.
Intel offers the AppUp Center of educational PC games and more.
How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers.
If you aren’t subscribed you can do so via these links.
Subscribe via RSS. Subscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on Facebook.
Find me on Twitter or on Google+
|Image Credit: Sarah Sutter|