|Morrison loves canoeing|
It’s a beautiful summer day here in Maine. And although part of me doesn’t want to admit it, the new school year is just around the corner. To make the most of the last twelve days before school starts, I’m going to try to spend as much time as I can on adventures with my dog. But first, I’ll write some blog posts like this week’s Free Technology for Teachers Week in Review.
Here are this week’s most popular posts:
1. Send Email Attachments to Your Dropbox
2. TED Talk – Five Ways to Listen Better
3. 11 Videos for Economics Lessons
4. Planet Quest – An Interactive Timeline of Space Exploration
5. Wolfram Alpha for Your Desktop
6. For the Teacher Critics in Your Life
7. Developing a PLN. Why? and How?
Please visit the official advertisers and marketing partners that help keep this blog going.
LearnBoost provides a free online gradebook service for teachers.
Edublogs provides blog hosting for teachers and students.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
Lesley University offers quality online graduate programs for teachers.
SimpleK12 is my blog marketing partner.