Greetings from Maine where the weather has finally turned for the better. The picture to the left will attest to that. That’s the head of the Free Technology for Teachers health and wellness program that you see in the picture. I hope the weather is just as nice wherever you’re reading this from.
Here are the most popular posts from the month of May, 2011:
1. Interesting Ways to Use an iPad in the Classroom
2. Edmodo – The Total Classroom Solution
3. Google Search Tips Posters
4. Five Free Scientific Calculators
5. How to Create a Movie Using JayCut
6. EasyBib Comes to the iPad and iPhone
7. Put the Directions to the Side, Make the Learning Central
8. Navigate the Moon on Your iPad or iPhone
9. Compare & Contrast Map – A Writing Template
10. Spider Scribe – Mind Mapping with Images, Maps, and More
Please visit the official advertisers and marketing partners that help keep this blog going.
Edublogs provides blog hosting for teachers and students.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
SimpleK12 is my blog marketing partner.