February was a busy month for me capped-off by a great week of working with teachers in Nebraska and Alaska. The picture to the left is one that I took while walking back to my hotel from a Starbucks in Anchorage. There aren’t too many cities that offer that kind of view just steps from Starbucks. Thank you to everyone that has spread the word about Free Technology for Teachers. Without you, this blog’s only readers would be people related to me.
These were the most popular posts in February:
1. 11 Mathematics Resources to Try in 2011
2. Art Teachers, You Have to See This!
3. My Fake Wall – Create a Fake Facebook Wall
4. Learn Advanced Uses of Form in Google Docs
5. 38 Free Printable Graphic Organizers
6. New Google Docs Tools to Try
7. 10 Ways for Teachers & Students to Build Websites
8. InClass – An App for Text, Audio, and Video Notes
9. Little Bird Tales – Digital Storytelling for Young Students
10. Seven Free Platforms for Teaching Online Courses
Please visit the official advertisers and marketing partners that help keep this blog going.
Edublogs provides blog hosting for teachers and students.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
SimpleK12 is my blog marketing partner.