Good Saturday morning from Maine. I’ve just returned from a walk with the head of the Free Technology for Teachers health and wellness program and it’s time share the most popular posts of the week. But before that I want to say welcome to all of the new subscribers and thank you to everyone who continues to frequent this blog. Yesterday, because of you, Free Technology for Teachers reached a new high for pageviews and visits in a single day. One last reminder, voting is still open for the 2010 Edublog Awards. If you haven’t voted yet, I would appreciate your votes.
Here are the most popular posts of the week:
1. 17 Free eBooks for Teachers and Parents
2. 12 Ways to Create Videos Without a Camera or Software
3. 200 Years in Four Minutes
4. Resources to Help Schools Understand Social Media
5. Learn iPhone & iPad App Development
6. 27 Videos About Teaching Online
7. 10 Ways to Create Comics Online
Please visit the official advertisers and marketing partners that help keep this blog going.
Edublogs provides blog hosting for teachers and students.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
PostLearn.com powers the job board on Free Technology for Teachers.
SimpleK12 is my blog marketing partner.