Good morning from Maine. I hope everyone had a great week of learning and teaching. As I do every week, I’ve compiled a list of the most read posts from the last week.
Here are the most popular posts of the week:
1. A Benefit of Collecting Students’ Work Online
2. Seven Ways to Build Your Own Educational Games
3. Animate Text with Wondersay
4. 10+ Alternatives to Drop.io
5. Wylio – Creative Commons Images for Bloggers
6. Browse the Web Using Gestures
7. Why Can’t We Walk in Straight Lines?
Please visit the official advertisers and marketing partners that help keep this blog going.
Edublogs provides blog hosting for teachers and students.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
PostLearn.com powers the job board on Free Technology for Teachers.
SimpleK12 is my blog marketing partner.