Good morning (day, evening) from Maine. I have to start this week’s Week in Review by saying thank you once again for all of your support in the Edublog Awards. Because of you Free Technology for Teachers received three Edublog Awards on Wednesday evening.
On Monday, ten fantastic educators/bloggers and I released The Super Book of Web Tools for Educators. Just counting the views on this blog, it has already been viewed nearly 30,000 times. If you like the book and think it can help the teachers you work with, please pass it along to them in print or digital form.
Here are this week’s most popular items:
1. The Super Book of Web Tools for Educators
2. Video – Project Based Learning Explained
3. How to Prepare for the Delicious Shut Down
4. Skype in the Classroom
5. Sort Google Search Results by Reading Level
6. Twurdy – A Web Search with a Readability Index
7. Quiz Snack – Create Simple Polls and Surveys
Please visit the official advertisers and marketing partners that help keep this blog going.
Edublogs provides blog hosting for teachers and students.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
PostLearn.com powers the job board on Free Technology for Teachers.
SimpleK12 is my blog marketing partner.