It’s Saturday morning in Maine, it feels like fall, and it’s time for another week in review. At this time next week I’ll be on my way to Missouri for the MOREnet MITC conference where I’ll be giving the keynote talk. If you’re going to be there too, please say hi. And if you’re interested in having me speak at your school or conference, please click here for more information.
1. 3 Tools to Help You Save Paper & Ink in Your Classroom
2. Five Alternatives to Traditional Book Reports
3. Mr. Robb’s Math – Hundreds of Math Videos
4. 3 Ways to Access Khan Academy Without YouTube
5. YouCanBook.Me – Appointment Booking in Google Calendar
6. A Map of Book Bans and Challenges
7. Eight Good Resources for Space Science Lessons
Please visit the official advertisers and marketing partners that help keep this blog going.
Edublogs provides blog hosting for teachers and students.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
PostLearn.com powers the job board on Free Technology for Teachers.
SimpleK12 is my blog marketing partner.