By the time you read this I should be sitting in a boat on Kennebago Lake in pursuit of Brook Trout. It’s important for all of us to take some time away from the computer every once in a while. I’ve seen people get burned-out on social media because they didn’t “unplug” from the web often enough. That said, as you can see, I took some time to write a few posts before I left for my weekend of fishing.
Here are seven most popular posts of the last week:
1. Interesting Ways to Use Wallwisher in the Classroom
2. 10 Sources of Educational Science Games
3. Building a Video Collage With Wallwisher
4. Ning Ends Free Networks – Try These Alternatives
5. Close-up Aerial Views of Iceland’s Erupting Volcano
6. How Windmills & Turbines Generate Electricity
7. Social Media & Education
If you’re new to Free Technology for Teachers, welcome, I’m glad you’ve found this blog. If you like what you see in the links above, please consider subscribing to the blog via RSS or email.
To subscribe via RSS, please click here.
To subscribe via email, please click here.
Join more than 3,900 fans of Free Technology for Teachers on Facebook.