It’s Saturday morning in Maine and as I do every weekend I’ve compiled a list of the most popular items of the last week. The list is based on the clicks and views for each post.
Here are the seven most popular posts of the last week:
1. Using Maps in an Elementary School Math Lesson
2. TEDxNYED – A TED Event About Tech in Education
3. Big, Huge, Free US Presidents Timeline Poster
4. Jeopardy Labs: Make Your Own Online Jeopardy Game
5. A Classroom Back-channel Gone Wrong
6. NOVA on Hulu
7. Running for Office – A Political Cartoon Exhibit
As always, thank you to everyone that has shared this blog with your friends and colleagues. Because of you, this week we exceeded 2500 fans of Free Technology for Teachers on Facebook.
If you’re new to Free Technology for Teachers, welcome, I’m glad you’ve found this blog. If you like what you see in the links above, please consider subscribing to the blog via RSS or email.
To subscribe via RSS, please click here.
To subscribe via email, please click here.