At the end of every month I like to post a list of ten most popular items from that month. I do this for two reasons. First, it’s an opportunity for people to catch up on resources that they might have missed during the course of the month. Second, as a blogger it gives me an opportunity to reflect on the type of posts that readers find most valuable.
Here are the ten most popular posts in the month of January:
1. Seven Places to Find Free eBooks
2. Google Earth Layer About the Earthquake in Haiti
3. Audio Owl – Hundreds of Free Audio Books
4. Creating Podcasts from Soup to Nuts
5. More than 2000 Free Mathematics Tutorials
6. Five Platforms for a Classroom Back-channel Chat
7. More Than 100 Editorial Cartoon Lesson Plans
8. Youblisher – Publish PDFs as Online Magazines
9. Two Lesser Known Google Docs Options
10. Prezi Announces New Free Education Licenses
If you’re new to Free Technology for Teachers, welcome, I’m glad you’ve found this blog. If you like what you see in the links above, please consider subscribing to the blog via RSS or email.
To subscribe via RSS, please click here.
To subscribe via email, please click here.
You might also want to consider joining more than 1600 others in becoming a fan on Facebook.