It’s Friday and that means it’s time for another Free Technology for Teachers week in review. As I do each Friday, I’ve compiled a list of seven most popular items of the last week. If you’ve been busy and not able to keep up with your RSS reader or email, the week in review provides a good chance to catch up on the posts that were most popular with other readers.
Here are the seven most popular items of the last seven days:
1. 9 Resources for Website Evaluation Lessons
2. 20 Interesting Ways to Use Audio In Your Classroom
3. Daylight Saving Time Explained
4. The Web Runs on Kindness
5. For Music Teachers – The Euphonium Gets a New Voice
6. Shape Poems – Poem Template from RWT
7. Cool Food Kidz Teaches Kids About Diet & Fitness
The list above is based on item clicks and views. If you ever miss the week in review post, you can always check out the Post Rank widget embedded in the right column of the blog. Post Rank displays the most popular blog entries at any given time.
If you’re new to Free Technology for Teachers, welcome, I’m glad you’ve found this blog. If you like what you see in the links above, please consider subscribing to the blog via RSS or email.
To subscribe via RSS, please click here.
To subscribe via email, please click here.