It’s Friday afternoon and as I do every week, I’ve compiled a list of the most popular links of the last week.
Here are the seven most popular items of the last seven days:
1. Copyright Friendly – Copyright Friendly Resources
2. The New Glogster Edu Is Live
3. Google Apps for K-12 Education Webinar
4. Build Your Own Educational Games
5. Refine Google Search Results for Timeliness
6. TED Talk – Animation of a Cell
7. Witty Comics – Easily Create Simple Comics
The list above is based on item clicks and views. If you ever miss the week in review post, you can always check out the Post Rank widget embedded in the right column of the blog. Post Rank displays the most popular blog entries at any given time.
If you’re new to Free Technology for Teachers, welcome, I’m glad you’ve found this blog. If you like what you see in the links above, please consider subscribing to the blog via RSS or email.
To subscribe via RSS, please click here.
To subscribe via email, please click here.
Finally, thank you to everyone that has helped to spread the word about Free Technology for Teachers. It is because of you that this blog reaches so many people each week.