It’s Friday evening in Maine, USA and as I do every week, I’m going to share the seven most popular items of the last seven days. Before I share the list I want to welcome all of this week’s new subscribers, I hope you continue to find Free Technology for Teachers useful for you and your students. Thank you to all of the long time subscribers who have helped to grow Free Technology for Teachers by sharing a link or telling a colleague about the blog.
Here are the seven most popular items of the last week.
1. Just Watched “Shift Happens”… Again
2. History Links You Might Have Missed
3. Flat World Knowledge Provides Free Textbooks
4. Language Arts Links You Might Have Missed
5. Grammar Bytes
6. 5 Fun, Interesting, and Educational Things on Twitter
7. The Breathing Earth – Interactive Map
If this is you find any of the above links useful, please consider subscribing to Free Technology for Teachers via RSS or via email. Click here to subscribe via RSS or click here to subscribe to the daily email.