Next week is National Environmental Education Week in the United States. The National Environmental Education Foundation has put together some resources for K-12 classroom use. The resources include “nature bee” quizzes and ideas for service learning projects.
In addition to the resources created by the National Environmental Education Foundation you may want to take a look at some the resources that I have previously shared on this blog.
1. View Glacier Melt in Google Earth
2. The Day the Water Died – Examining the Exxon Valdez Oil Spill
3. Wind and Solar Power Estimation Activities
4. Monitoring and Mapping CO2 Emissions
5. Explore the Cycle of Recycling
6. Understanding the Water Cycle
7. Where Does Oil Come From?
8. Learning About CO2 Emissions – Game
9. Atlas of Our Changing Environment
10. Forces of Nature