It’s Friday afternoon in Maine, USA. The weather is becoming more Spring-like by the day, students are getting antsy, and Free Technology for Teachers continues to grow. A big welcome to all of the new subscribers this week. And a big thank you to all of the subscribers and loyal readers who have helped to make Free Technology for Teachers grow by sharing links and telling your colleagues about the blog.
Here are the seven most popular items of the last week.
1. Meet Me at the Corner – Educational Videos
2. Save the Words, Adopt a Word
3. Howard Zinn’s A People’s History in a Free Digital Format
4. Award Winning Google Earth Lesson Plans
5. Photovisi – Quick, Simple Collage Building
6. Sounds of the Opera in 1907
7. The Importance of Play
If you’re new to Free Technology for Teachers please explore the links listed above and also take a minute to browse the archives. If you find the contents of the blog useful, please consider subscribing to the RSS feed or the daily email feed. You can subscribe to the RSS feed here or subscribe to the daily email feed here.